Biogest is a centre authorised by the Government of Catalonia as a human assisted reproduction centre with the code: E43553630 and accredited to freeze eggs with file nº P-9229a
Biogest has had its Quality Management System certified according to the international Standards ISO 9001: 2000. by BVQI, certification entity accredited by ENAC. And by “UKAS”, certification entity accredited in the United Kingdom.
- The United Kingdom Accreditation Service. www.ukas.com
- Quality Management Certification Entity. www.bvqi.es
- National Entity for Accreditation. www.enac.es
The Standard ISO 9001: 2000, Requirements for the Quality Control Systems is currently the only recognized standard, within the ISO 9000 family, for requesting a quality certification. This standard specifies everything that is required for a quality control system, in any kind of organization, to operate with all the regulatory requirements needed to achieve the final aim: the continuous improvement in patient satisfaction.
The certification awarded to BIOGEST, CENTRE FOR HUMAN REPRODUCTION in the field of HUMAN INFERTILITY DIAGNOSIS AND ASSISTED REPRODUCTION TECHNIQUES is the national (ENAC) and international (UKAS) recognition of the entire team effort and dedication to offering the best service to their patients. Likewise, it re-affirms the management’s objective to consolidate their position in the market, based on the professionalism and efficacy of our centre.
Dealing with infertile couples requires a multi-disciplinary approach with close cooperation between doctors, biologists, nurses and other specialized professionals.
Quality control embraces all the activities and operational techniques within a process; a process which should be developed to fulfil all the ISO 9001:2000 requirements and which is directed at all the items it is composed of:
Of each and every process involved in the activity.
Systems designed to control the entire activity not described in the protocols, embracing the following areas:
- Personnel. (Human resources in continuous training).
- Equipment. (Preventive revisions and maintenance plan. Calibrations).
- Supplies. (Comprehensive revision and follow-up of all supplied material).
- Suppliers (in continuous evaluation and with all incidences recorded).
- Documentation (Records, permits, instructions, etc.)
- File keeping (Updated and with restricted access).
- Corrective and preventative actions on the activity.
- Internal audits (continuous revision on the application of the standard).
- Handling and control of all documents.
- Patient’s requirements (Satisfaction surveys).
With the ISO 9001: 2000 certification, and with the introduction of systems for the Protection of Personal Data, BIOGEST assures the best quality and security in its services for its patients.